In the city center, surrounded by a large green park, Hotel Terme delle Nazioni enjoys a privileged location among the hotels in Montegrotto Terme, facing the shopping routes, at 300 meters from the train station with connections to Padova in 10 minutes you will be in Venice; half an hour away, there are convenient routes for exploring the hills of the Colli Euganei by hiking and guided Nordic Walking along with the possibility of horseback riding, bicycling and mountain biking.
Montegrotto Terme and Abano Terme are the ancient home of Aponus, god of thermal waters and curative virtues, honored thousands of years ago by the Venetians and Romans, who left a precious heritage of wisdom and the tradition of the pleasures of thermal cures and treatment. Today this tradition has been taken up by the wellness centers of Abano and Montegrotto Terme such Hotel Terme delle Nazioni, which have made wellness their mission.
A stay in a hotel at Montegrotto Terme is the happy marriage of thermal and wellness treatments and excursions among the paths of the Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei with protected thermal areas and hills, constellated with little villages and abbeys, memories of ancient arts and times.
In Arquà Petrarca, the delightful village where Francesco Petrarca retired to pass his old age in peace, you may see the Casa Museo, former home of the poet, Battaglia Terme with the magnificent Castello del Catajo, residence and fortress from the ‘1500’s with a splendid park and precious group of frescoes, Abbazia di Praglia, between Abano Terme and Teolo, a fabulous Benedictine complex of the 12th century with cloisters and churches where the monks dedicated themselves to prayer, and the herbalist area making honey, marmalade, liquors and esthetic products.
How to reach us
– From Milan: From highway A4 (Turin-Trieste) coming from Milan, the recommended exit is Padova Ovest; follow the signs toward Padova on the left, from here continue on the Tangenziale ovest (Corso Australia). Continue straight ahead to the interchange for Terme Euganee Abano – Montegrotto Terme. Enter provincial highway SP 2 (strada Romana Aponense) in the direction of Abano-Montegrotto Terme and go 5 km to the intersection for the thermal center. Continue toward the railway station and arriving in front of the station take the underpass located on the left of the station. After 200 meters from the underpass on the right (via Mezzavia 20) you will find hotel Terme delle Nazioni.
– From Bologna: From the highway A13 (Padova – Bologna), the exit recommended is Terme Euganee. Follow the signs toward Padova on the left. After 500 m take Strada Statale Adriatica (SS16) in the direction of Padova, turn right and continue to the intersection for Mezzavia. Next, turn left finding the signs Abano – Montegrotto Terme. Continue straight ahead, approximately after 1 km on the left, you will find hotel Terme delle Nazioni.
– From Venice: From the highway A4 (Turin – Trieste) from Venice – Mestre, take the connection for highway A13 (Padova – Bologna) and continue in the direction of Bologna and exit at the tollbooth of Terme Euganee. From here, follow the signs as above (from Bologna).
– The Terme Euganee – Montegrotto station is on the Padova – Bologna line, where Intercity and Eurostar trains travel along with all the Regional lines. Hotel Terme delle Nazioni is at 300 meters. From the station plaza, take via Mezzavia, the hotel is at number 20.
– From the Airport of Venice Marco Polo (65 km): The airport is connected to Montegrotto by convenient bus services of the SITA line with frequent direct runs (11:35 a.m. – 4:05 – 4:35 – 5:05 – 5:35 – 5:35 p.m.). The trip is approximately one hour and 45 minutes; get out at Montegrotto, at the APT stop (Azienda di Promozione Turistica). Hotel Terme delle Nazioni is 5 minutes on foot.
Alternately, take the Sita bus for Padova (leaving every half hour) where you will get off at the railway station to continue by train to Terme Euganee – Montegrotto or on bus M of the APS line for Montegrotto. From the station in Montegrotto, you can reach the hotel on foot in 5 minutes. Also very convenient is the shuttle service of collective taxis and private minibus with set rates of 35.00 euro per person (request reservations from the hotel Terme delle Nazioni).
– From the Airport of Treviso San Giuseppe (73 km): Take the Sita bus to Padova (departures every half hour), get off at the railway station of Padova and continue on bus M of the APS line or by train to Terme Euganee – Montegrotto. Also here, it is very convenient to use the shuttle service of collective taxis and private minibus with set rates of 35.00 euro per person (request reservations from the hotel Terme delle Nazioni).
– From the Airport of Verona Valerio Catullo: Take highway A4 and continue as in the point By car from Milan.
Do not miss!
At Montegrotto Terme a visit to the archeological site with the ruins of the original Roman Thermae and Casa delle Farfalle, an original exotic park where thousands of species of butterflies are seen hovering among plants and flowers, and at Bosco delle Fate, with elves, druids, and fates from Celtic and paleovent legends, complete the itineraries that must not be missed in a vacation at Hotel Terme delle Nazioni.
For lovers of Golf
Those who enjoy playing golf and choose Hotel Terme delle Nazioni will find themselves near several splendid courses set in the hill landscape of the Colli Euganei, such as Golf della Montecchia at 18 km, 27 holes in the garden of Villa Emo Capodilista; the Golf Frassenelle 18 holes at 16 km in an attractive 19th century park; the Golf Club di Galzignano 9 holes in a hill at 6 km from the hotel.