HOTEL TERME DELLE NAZIONI
Hotel Terme Delle Nazioni
Via Mezzavia, 20
35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD)
Tel. +39 049 8911690
– From Milan: From highway A4 (Turin-Trieste) coming from Milan, the recommended exit is Padova Ovest; follow the signs toward Padova on the left, from here continue on the Tangenziale ovest (Corso Australia). Continue straight ahead to the interchange for Terme Euganee Abano – Montegrotto Terme. Enter provincial highway SP 2 (strada Romana Aponense) in the direction of Abano-Montegrotto Terme and go 5 km to the intersection for the thermal center. Continue toward the railway station and arriving in front of the station take the underpass located on the left of the station. After 200 meters from the underpass on the right (via Mezzavia 20) you will find hotel Terme delle Nazioni.
– From Bologna: From the highway A13 (Padova – Bologna), the exit recommended is Terme Euganee. Follow the signs toward Padova on the left. After 500 m take Strada Statale Adriatica (SS16) in the direction of Padova, turn right and continue to the intersection for Mezzavia. Next, turn left finding the signs Abano – Montegrotto Terme. Continue straight ahead, approximately after 1 km on the left, you will find hotel Terme delle Nazioni.
– From Venice: From the highway A4 (Turin – Trieste) from Venice – Mestre, take the connection for highway A13 (Padova – Bologna) and continue in the direction of Bologna and exit at the tollbooth of Terme Euganee. From here, follow the signs as above (from Bologna).
– The Terme Euganee – Montegrotto station is on the Padova – Bologna line, where Intercity and Eurostar trains travel along with all the Regional lines. Hotel Terme delle Nazioni is at 300 meters. From the station plaza, take via Mezzavia, the hotel is at number 20.
– From the Airport of Venice Marco Polo (65 km): The airport is connected to Montegrotto by convenient bus services of the SITA line with frequent direct runs (11:35 a.m. – 4:05 – 4:35 – 5:05 – 5:35 – 5:35 p.m.). The trip is approximately one hour and 45 minutes; get out at Montegrotto, at the APT stop (Azienda di Promozione Turistica). Hotel Terme delle Nazioni is 5 minutes on foot.
Alternately, take the Sita bus for Padova (leaving every half hour) where you will get off at the railway station to continue by train to Terme Euganee – Montegrotto or on bus M of the APS line for Montegrotto. From the station in Montegrotto, you can reach the hotel on foot in 5 minutes. Also very convenient is the shuttle service of collective taxis and private minibus with set rates of 35.00 euro per person (request reservations from the hotel Terme delle Nazioni).
– From the Airport of Treviso San Giuseppe (73 km): Take the Sita bus to Padova (departures every half hour), get off at the railway station of Padova and continue on bus M of the APS line or by train to Terme Euganee – Montegrotto. Also here, it is very convenient to use the shuttle service of collective taxis and private minibus with set rates of 35.00 euro per person (request reservations from the hotel Terme delle Nazioni).
– From the Airport of Verona Valerio Catullo: Take highway A4 and continue as in the point By car from Milan.